RAAS members have recently received a positive funding decision, for example, for the following projects:
Funded by the Ministry of Education and Culture of Finland:
- Education network for automated and connected transport for sustainable cities (ENACT) (total volume: 828 k€, schedule: 01/2021-07/2023)
- Autonomous maritime training network (830 k€, 12/2020-12/2022)
- UAS (Drone) University Collaboration Network (UCNDrone) (823 k€, 02/2021-01/2023)
These accepted education network projects (totaling about 2,5 M€) will create a solid basis for the domain-specific educational work as a continuum for the earlier TEM-funded RAAS project.
In addition, the following Academy of Finland project was recently funded:
- The Finnish UAV Ecosystem (FUAVE, 2.4 M€, 2020-2022)
In FUAVE, some of the drone-related activities of RAAS will be continued. The FUAVE press release in English is here.
All of the above-mentioned accepted new projects include several RAAS partners.
These and other previously funded and now on-going RAAS-related projects can be found from the Projects page.
We also have Business Finland Co-Innovation project preparations currently on going. If your company is interested in joining these preparations, please contact RAAS Coordinator Hannu Karvonen: email@example.com, +358 40 021 6396.
- New accepted projects 14/01/2021
- New white paper out from RAAS 30/11/2020
- Materials are now online from the RAAS webinar on 24th of November 25/11/2020
- Invitation: RAAS online event 28/10/2020
- Save the date: RAAS webinar in November 2020 08/10/2020