RAAS members have recently received funding, for example, for the following related projects:
- EU H2020 project: ”Enabling sustainable airmobility in urban contexts via emergency and medical services” (AiRMOUR, total volume: 5,65M€, schedule: 2021-2023)
- Nordic Innovation project: “Nordic Drone Initiative – an enabler for sustainable cross-border goods and passenger transport with drones” (3,7 MNOK, 2020-2022)
- EU H2020 project: “Creating the 21st century spatial ecosystem” (FF2020, 6M€, 2021-2023)
- ESR project: DroneMaster (389k€, 2020-2022)
- Academy of Finland project: Autonominen suorituskyvyn hallinta digitaalisessa valmistuksessa (Aurora, 617k€, 2020-2023)
- Business Finland project: NSF-BF CVDI – AI/ML for industrial applications (1M€)
Other previously funded RAAS-related on-going and already ended projects can be found from the Projects page.
We also have a large smart forestry-related Business Finland project preparation on going. If your company is interested in joining this preparation, please contact Senior Scientist Hannu Mikkonen: email@example.com, +358 40 595 3909.
In addition, the following organizations have joined RAAS as new members during 2019-2020:
- Centria University of Applied Sciences
- Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences
- University of Jyväskylä
- University of Lapland
- XAMK South-Eastern Finland University of Applied Sciences
For a complete list of RAAS members, please see the Members page.
Is your research organization interested in joining? Please contact RAAS Coordinator Hannu Karvonen: firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 021 6396.
- US-Finland Lecture Series: THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATIONS IN THE MARITIME INDUSTRY 28/09/2020
- Drone-related activities are picking up the pace 04/09/2020
- New projects, new members 02/09/2020
- Uusi julkaisu: Autonomiset järjestelmät ja teknologiayritysten liiketoiminnan muutos 13/08/2020
- Dronet kasvinsuojelussa -työpajan yhteenveto ja videotallenne 15/06/2020