RAAS can support the R&D of drones to fight the coronavirus situation in societies
RAAS members have actively been involved in R&D of drone technology and services. In order to mitigate the problems related to the coronavirus situation, we are looking for partners to work with us.
As remotely-operated systems, drones offer excellent opportunities, for example, for helping in contactless operations for people in quarantine who need help without risks of contagions. Do you have new ideas for drone utilization in this new situation?
If you are interested in contributing in fighting the novel coronavirus (2019-nCov) situation in societies with drones and autonomous systems, please contact:
+358 400 216 396
- Materials and news from the Race of Drones and related AI & Robotics business event held in March 2020 06/04/2020
- Drone-kiihdyttämön webinaari ja työpaja 20.4.2020 03/04/2020
- RAAS can support the R&D of drones to fight the coronavirus situation in societies 20/03/2020
- RAAS webinar online 11/03/2020
- AI & Robotics Business Event 13.3. in Oulu 21/02/2020