RAAS can support the R&D of drones to fight the coronavirus situation in societies
RAAS members have actively been involved in R&D of drone technology and services. In order to mitigate the problems related to the coronavirus situation, we are looking for partners to work with us.
As remotely-operated systems, drones offer excellent opportunities, for example, for helping in contactless operations for people in quarantine who need help without risks of contagions. Do you have new ideas for drone utilization in this new situation?
If you are interested in contributing in fighting the novel coronavirus (2019-nCov) situation in societies with drones and autonomous systems, please contact:
+358 400 216 396
- Dronet kasvinsuojelussa -työpajan yhteenveto ja videotallenne 15/06/2020
- Invitation for a webinar: Where we will fly after COVID-19? 01/06/2020
- Drone-kiihdyttämön webinaarin 20.4.2020 tallenne on nyt verkossa 08/05/2020
- Materials are now online from the virtual event “RAAS – Strengths of an ecosystem for developing autonomous systems” 29/04/2020
- Online event: RAAS – Strengths of an ecosystem for developing autonomous systems 14/04/2020