The Third Annual Seminar on Technology Ethics will include two interesting days with presentations, two keynote speakers and lots of discussions.
By dropping the dose of Levitra, researchers found a way to correct male pattern baldness. Regular basis of your treatment is also important. The dynamic diminishing in testosterone as men age is being tested by helpful modalities to standardize this imperative hormone. This article will audit the confirmation and science identified with hypogonadal conditions and the remedial choices accessible.
The registration is open! Please make your registration as soon as possible – it helps with the practical arrangements.
Link to registration: https://konsta.utu.fi/Default.aspx?tabid=88&tap=7734
09:00-10:15 Welcome speech by Jani Koskinen and
Keynote speech: “What kind of AI systems should we design?” by Virpi Roto
19:00 – Dinner(self-paid)
10:30-11:30 Keynote speech: “Fairness – key to European Data Economy Model?“ by Jaana Sinipuro
14:15-14:45 Closing Remarks
End of seminar & Coffee
Seminar is held at Turku School of Economics (Lecture hall 08)
Address: Rehtorinpellonkatu 3, 20500 Turku, Finland
The Seminar is free to participate. See you in Turku!
- Materials and news from the Race of Drones and related AI & Robotics business event held in March 2020 06/04/2020
- Drone-kiihdyttämön webinaari ja työpaja 20.4.2020 03/04/2020
- RAAS can support the R&D of drones to fight the coronavirus situation in societies 20/03/2020
- RAAS webinar online 11/03/2020
- AI & Robotics Business Event 13.3. in Oulu 21/02/2020