The Third Annual Seminar on Technology Ethics will include two interesting days with presentations, two keynote speakers and lots of discussions.
By dropping the dose of Levitra, researchers found a way to correct male pattern baldness. Regular basis of your treatment is also important. The dynamic diminishing in testosterone as men age is being tested by helpful modalities to standardize this imperative hormone. This article will audit the confirmation and science identified with hypogonadal conditions and the remedial choices accessible.
The registration is open! Please make your registration as soon as possible – it helps with the practical arrangements.
Link to registration: https://konsta.utu.fi/Default.aspx?tabid=88&tap=7734
09:00-10:15 Welcome speech by Jani Koskinen and
Keynote speech: “What kind of AI systems should we design?” by Virpi Roto
19:00 – Dinner(self-paid)
10:30-11:30 Keynote speech: “Fairness – key to European Data Economy Model?“ by Jaana Sinipuro
14:15-14:45 Closing Remarks
End of seminar & Coffee
Seminar is held at Turku School of Economics (Lecture hall 08)
Address: Rehtorinpellonkatu 3, 20500 Turku, Finland
The Seminar is free to participate. See you in Turku!
- AIX Forum on Intelligent Machines 20/01/2020
- RAAS involved in organising the Nordic Drone Event 2020 in Tampere on 27-28 January 14/01/2020
- Tekoälyn etiikka – juhlapuheista käytäntöön 25/11/2019
- RAAS involved in organising the International Workshop on Advances in Innovative Drone Enhanced Applications (IDEA19) 06/11/2019
- Seminar on Technology Ethics, Turku, Finland 23-24.10.2019 27/09/2019